Sep 6, 2023
Self-worth isn’t just a fun phrase to throw around, it’s a way of being.
In this episode, Erin gives you her go-to six steps for living in abundance rather than in scarcity. If you’ve been focusing on the negative lately, this episode is for you.
ICYMI – Your Post-Episode Homework: If this episode resonated with you, please consider writing a review. It would mean so much. Also, share this episode with somebody who you know is struggling, who needs abundance in their life right now.
· Did today’s episode resonate with you? Please leave us a review for a chance to win a self-care package from us!
· Take the quiz to download your free Wellness Workbook!
· Send a question/voice message on SpeakPipe here!
· Want to book Erin to speak at your organization or large-scale event: Learn more here!
Connect with Erin Diehl:
· Erin’s LinkedIn
· Email Erin: firstname.lastname@example.org
“I love this podcast and I love Erin!!”
If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing this podcast! This helps Erin support more people – just like you – move toward the leader you want to be. Click here, click listen on Apple Podcasts, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with 5 stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let Erin know what you loved most about the episode! Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. That way you won’t miss any juicy episodes! Thanks in advance, improve it! Peeps :)